Before You Order
Before you place an order with us, there are a few things to know to help ensure that things go smoothly and exceed your expectations.
Hours of Operation
Our standard hours are 9AM – 5PM Monday – Friday US Central Time (excluding US federal holidays). That said, although we can’t guarantee it, we do periodically check our email outside of those hours and on weekends. We do all we can to respond to customer inquiries within 24 business hours although usually it’s much faster.
Please check to ensure that your website or blog is aligned with our Policy Guidelines. We do NOT permit the following:
Once You Place an Order
- Upon order placement, we verify your URL(s) and reconcile your request against our Policy Guidelines (see above).
- If there is a conflict or if we need to clarify something to ensure you get the best possible results, we will reach out immediately to you via email.
- If all is well, we will begin delivery on your order within 24-48 business hours, although like our email response time, it’s usually much faster.
- Note that the timing to start some types of traffic may periodically take slightly longer to commence due to the nature of the delivery mechanism. For example, Organic Traffic can take 2-3 business days to begin flowing and can also continue a few days beyond your delivery window on the back end.
- Once we start your order, you will receive a confirmation from us as well as a link to track your traffic. NOTE: We provide our customers with a Cuttly link which reads data directly from Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the undisputed, industry standard used to track and measure traffic. We do NOT accept metrics that are derived from any other sources..
All to say, once you place an order, please do check your email (and SPAM) to ensure that we can communicate quickly and avoid delays.
Questions or Concerns?
If you ever have questions about your order or have a concern, please reach out to us right away. While the vast majority of orders are processed without incident, things can and do happen from time to time. Technology has its glitches which we don’t always anticipate. And frankly, we are human, and humans make mistakes sometimes. If you see something wrong, please reach out and give us the opportunity to make it right for you.
How to Place an Order
We try to make it as simple as possible to order whether you are a first-time or repeat customer. However, we know questions can come up. We overview a few highlights here to help you with the ordering process.
First though, we want to remind you that if you aren’t sure which type of traffic is best for your specific goals/objectives, please reach out to us via email. We are happy to make recommendations.
Targeting/Delivery Options per Campaign:
- Choose the target number of unique visitors
- Select desired targeted geography from over 60 countries/regions (select one)
- Select from over 300 categories to target by market segment/demographic (select between one and three depending upon traffic type)
- Specify delivery timing for campaign completion
- For Organic Traffic – provide (up to) three keywords directly relevant to your content
We know that one size does not fit all. If you are looking for something that you don’t see in our standard package options, please reach out via email. We will design a package that’s right for you and send you an invoice independent of our online store.
Please review the video below for additional insight on how to place an order.